Maximum Strength Boudreaux’s Butt Paste®
When it comes to knocking out stubborn diaper rash, you want Maximum Strength on that butt! It’s made with 40% zinc oxide. And like all our products, it goes on and wipes off easily, with a pleasant scent.
Maximum Strength Boudreaux’s Butt Paste®,
- Maximum-strength zinc oxide treats and protects
- Pleasant scent
- Goes on and cleans off easily
- Pediatrician recommended
Directions For Use
- Change wet and soiled diaper immediately.
- Cleanse the diaper area and allow to dry.
- Apply ointment liberally and as often as necessary with each diaper change and especially when exposed to wet diapers for a prolonged period of time, such as bedtime.
- Store at room temperature, 20°C to 27°C (68°F to 80°F).
- Use with infant, children and adults.
- Will stain clothing and fabric.
- For external use only.
- When using this product, avoid contact with the eyes.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens or does not improve after 7 days.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- If swallowed, seek medical help or call Poison Control Center immediately.
- Does Boudreaux’s Butt Paste stain clothing or furniture?
Because Boudreaux’s is an oil-based product, the product will stain clothing and fabric. Because fabric types vary, contact your local dry cleaner/upholstery cleaner for the best treatment for removal of oil-based stains.
- What causes diaper rash?
Diaper rash is the most common dermatologic condition experienced during the first three years of life. It most commonly occurs in babies 6-12 months of age. The primary cause is prolonged or increased exposure to wetness to the skin. The other causes can be:
- Chafing from friction against diapers and/or tight clothing
- Prolonged contact with urine and feces
- When solid foods are introduced to baby’s diet
- When certain foods are eaten by a breast-feeding mom
- When taking antibiotics
- If the baby has sensitive skin such as eczema, he/she is more prone to diaper rash
- Irritation from a new product such as soap, wipe, diaper, detergent or fabric softener
Learn more about treating diaper rash
- How do I know if my baby has diaper rash?
Diaper rash is different for every baby and may have several different appearances, such as:
- Warm to the touch
- Dry, raised bumps
- Fluid-filled bumps
- Dry skin
Learn more about identifying and treating diaper rash
- When should I call the doctor?
You should call the doctor if your baby experiences the following symptoms:
- If rash blisters or bleeds
- Fever is present
- Cries in pain when diaper rash is touched
- Symptoms do not improve in 7 days or worsen despite home treatments
- Spreads to other areas
- Baby seems more uncomfortable than usual, especially during diaper changes
- What is the difference between zinc oxide and Dimethicone?
Dimethicone is a skin protectant that forms a seal over the skin to prevent contact with potential irritants, such as urine or feces.
Zinc oxide is also a skin protectant that forms a barrier to seal out wetness, but it also cools as it protects your baby’s skin with antiseptic and antibacterial properties.
- What should I do if the product comes into contact with the mouth and/or eyes?
If oral contact occurs, use a damp, clean washcloth to wipe the child’s mouth out and contact Poison Control toll-free at 1.800.222.1222 for recommendations.
If you have not already done so, immediately cleanse the eye areas with a soft cloth dipped in warm water and rinse the eyes with sterile saline.
Call Poison Control toll-free at 1.800.222.1222, and also notify your physician to have them take a good look at your child’s eyes if exposure occurs.
- How much Boudreaux’s Butt Paste should I apply?
Change wet or soiled diaper immediately, cleanse area and allow drying. Apply Boudreaux’s Butt Paste liberally in a thick, even layer to skin in diaper area.
- Where can I get coupons or samples?
We try to make our coupons and samples as available as possible, but we have to manage our budget just like you, so we hope you understand we don’t typically have samples to send out for individual requests. We do have lots of sampling and coupons circulating around the new and expecting parent circuit, so keep a look out – you might find Butt Paste savings or samples!
- Zinc Oxide, 40%
- Castor Oil
- Mineral Oil
- Peruvian Balsam
Write a review
Best stuff ever!
December 16, 2014
Hands down the BEST ointment out there!!
December 7, 2014
Made A Bad Time Good
December 6, 2014
November 19, 2014
September 24, 2014
Response from Boudreaux’s Butt Paste